It all begins with clearly defining the work of your organization.
The ClearWork™ System provides an accelerated, concrete, and consistent approach for methodically and seamlessly identifying, structuring, and managing work.
Our transformational process and techniques can be applied to a work unit/department or corporate-wide.
Outputs of our foundational methodology for defining work, translating organizational knowledge, and operationalizing legislative requirements, core services, and strategic initiatives are encapsulated in a series of Accountability Frameworks. Accountability Frameworks are the cornerstone of the ClearWork™ System. These Frameworks clearly articulate the work to be performed and describe service delivery excellence for each core service/functional area.
In addition to providing critical worker instructional guidance, once in place, managers then use the Accountability Frameworks to systematically allocate accountability to the various roles/positions, and instantaneously achieve role clarity.
Accountability Frameworks also provide a solid foundation to support the development / enhancement of numerous value-added organizational development processes and tools. For example, Accountability Frameworks form the basis for:
- Supporting organizational restructuring decisions
- Developing core service inventories and comprehensive profiles
- Identifying and managing levels of service
- Conducting workload analysis and validating staffing complement requirements
- Managing organizational, departmental, and position performance
- Conducting organizational and operational reviews
- Supporting additional human resource management activities (e.g. job design, training and development, succession planning, recruitment and onboarding, health and safety, etc.)
- And so much more…
Build internal capacity by learning how to independently implement the System or seek the expertise of a ClearWork™ Consultant.